skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Harold Camping Prediction
Remnant Thanksgiving
Have a blessed Thanksgiving. We have so much to be thankful for. Our Thanksgiving will be spent with others on campus for a "Remnant Thanksgiving."
flickr picture
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Popular Posts
The Amalekites, the Creation Hymn, and the Hebrew Learning Curve
Wagner said: Victor, it seems that you believe in some form of inerrancy.But how do you reconcile inerrancy and a "evolving moral consc...
LOOKY HERE GOOGLE.
WE ARE EXTREMELY FRUSTRATED that we allowed advertising on this blog, which is conservative and nationalist and most assuredly NOT supportiv...
The upside and the downside of Christianity
Yes, I don't like the idea of hell one bit, and I hope universalism is true. The doctrine that any aspect of my character which I have n...
Ed Feser on the Materialist Shell Game
A redated post. Along the same lines, here's a Lewis quote, from The Empty Universe: The process whereby man has come to know the univer...
Some Notes on Ronald Nash's Discussion of Free Will in Life's Ultimate Questions
This is in response to an inquiry from a student. This is where I have a lot of problems with Nash's presentation. I actually think tha...
A Sermon by R. A. Torrey
In which he makes use of the Trilemma, some years before C. S. Lewis was converted. Since a great-granddaughter of Torrey mentioned it, I th...
A Place for Prayer: For Victims and Perpetrators of Injustice
A Place for Prayer: For Victims and Perpetrators of Injustice
Homeward bound
Good news! This afternoon I found out I am going home Friday!! I am excited. It's the small things that excite me: sleeping in our bed, ...
Shepherd of the Sentimental
I find myself becoming more sentimental about those no longer with us on this earth. I've been thinking about my brother Fred, who passe...
David Wood debates a Muslim on the crucifixion and resurrection of Jesus
Blog Archive
►
2011
(278)
►
May
(50)
►
April
(60)
►
March
(62)
►
February
(46)
►
January
(60)
►
2010
(449)
►
December
(60)
►
November
(38)
►
October
(55)
►
September
(50)
►
August
(41)
►
July
(55)
►
June
(50)
►
May
(47)
►
April
(18)
►
March
(12)
►
February
(8)
►
January
(15)
►
2009
(121)
►
December
(11)
►
November
(6)
►
October
(7)
►
September
(9)
►
August
(15)
►
July
(5)
►
June
(8)
►
May
(15)
►
April
(10)
►
March
(12)
►
February
(8)
►
January
(15)
▼
2008
(167)
►
December
(15)
▼
November
(14)
Keeping Alert
Safe for Me to Pray
Thanking God for You
Remnant Thanksgiving
Ragdoll
Ordos from Rene Vilatte Press
It's Official...I'm a Sicko or
Creeping Crud
It's a Small World After All
Here in This Place.
Rest, Who Me?
Dad's Gone Home
Defining Moments
Baptismal Ruminations...Coming Full Circle
►
October
(7)
►
September
(8)
►
August
(7)
►
July
(12)
►
June
(13)
►
May
(13)
►
April
(23)
►
March
(17)
►
February
(18)
►
January
(20)
►
2007
(158)
►
December
(17)
►
November
(10)
►
October
(6)
►
September
(7)
►
August
(10)
►
July
(7)
►
June
(10)
►
May
(10)
►
April
(17)
►
March
(19)
►
February
(22)
►
January
(23)
►
2006
(24)
►
December
(2)
►
November
(1)
►
October
(1)
►
September
(2)
►
August
(4)
►
June
(3)
►
May
(5)
►
March
(1)
►
February
(5)